Welcome to Art Of Pain, a forum for all JRock lovers!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

One Word Story

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Fri May 09, 2008 8:04 pm

tenshi chan is evil but she can kick spammer's asses. But FlyDown and Katja sometimes spam too much. Haha Kyo thinks he can fuck tenshi, but Shinya thinks FlyDown is with tenshi-chan.
Saga is annoying Uruha. Ruki loves Katja and Katja loves Ruki. True they love each other!
Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life)

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://art-of-pain.forumotion.com
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female
Number of posts : 442

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Sat May 10, 2008 1:12 pm

tenshi chan is evil but she can kick spammer's asses. But FlyDown and Katja sometimes spam too much. Haha Kyo thinks he can fuck tenshi, but Shinya thinks FlyDown is with tenshi-chan.
Saga is annoying Uruha. Ruki loves Katja and Katja loves Ruki. True they love each other!
Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegazettesekai.motion-forum.net/
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Sat May 10, 2008 4:16 pm

Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad.

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 12, 2008 7:37 pm

Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad. It
Back to top Go down
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 14, 2008 3:41 pm

Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad. It sucks.

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad. It sucks. Are
Back to top Go down
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Thu May 15, 2008 10:06 pm

Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad. It sucks. Are FlyDown

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

enshi chan is evil but she can kick spammer's asses. But FlyDown and Katja sometimes spam too much. Haha Kyo thinks he can fuck tenshi, but Shinya thinks FlyDown is with tenshi-chan.
Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad. It sucks. Are FlyDown and

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad. It sucks. Are FlyDown and Katja

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Thu May 15, 2008 10:07 pm

Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad. It sucks. Are FlyDown and Katja spamming?

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 19, 2008 1:24 pm

Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad. It sucks. Are FlyDown and Katja spamming? Yes
Back to top Go down
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Mon May 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad. It sucks. Are FlyDown and Katja spamming? Yes.
Portisha

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
Portisha
Portisha

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-24

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Sat May 24, 2008 5:18 pm

Monkey is called TENSHI.xD Die was gay and Shou loves you and me. Sometimes Kyo grabs something called Tenshi's ass. Ruki sings AWESOME but tenshi sings horrible. Anyway AOL(art of life) is bad. It sucks. Are FlyDown and Katja spamming? Yes.
Portisha wanna

-----------------
P.S. Aaaaaa, the title says: "One word" and here are so many double, triple, posts! I think that it's better to start "3 words" game, or "5 words game" because it's more interesting... This goes very slow...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Sat May 24, 2008 8:31 pm

Portisha wanna screw xD

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
Portisha
Portisha

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Sun May 25, 2008 2:08 am

Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Sun May 25, 2008 3:39 pm

enshi chan is evil but she can kick spammer's asses. But FlyDown and Katja sometimes spam too much. Haha Kyo thinks he can fuck tenshi, but Shinya thinks FlyDown is with tenshi-chan.
Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow is

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Tue May 27, 2008 4:44 pm

Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow is my
Back to top Go down
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Tue May 27, 2008 4:47 pm

Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow is my last

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Tue May 27, 2008 4:54 pm

Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow is my last day
Back to top Go down
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Tue May 27, 2008 9:42 pm

Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow is my last day but

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
Portisha
Portisha

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Tue May 27, 2008 10:42 pm

Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow is my last day but that's
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Wed May 28, 2008 12:43 am

Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow is my last day but that's stupid.

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Thu May 29, 2008 7:37 pm

Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow is my last day but that's stupid. How
Back to top Go down
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Thu May 29, 2008 10:08 pm

Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow is my last day but that's stupid. How can

I dont like you either!

Nikad,nijedno nebo
nece biti plavo
poput tvojih ociju...
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   Fri May 30, 2008 5:24 pm

Portisha wanna screw something o___O ? Tomorrow is my last day but that's stupid. How can I
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Word Story   

Back to top Go down

One Word Story
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next