Art Of Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Art Of Pain, a forum for all JRock lovers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About of the band

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-28

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:00 am

03" border="0" alt=""/>

AYABIE was formed in the spring of 2004, made up of mostly ex-Hinawana members; Ryohei and Takehito on guitar and Intetsu on bass. Vocalist Aoi was the only one not from this former band, instead having left MASK. They began without a drummer and continued to use support drummers until 2005.

The group held their first concert, an one-man, at the Takadanobaba AREA on May 8th. The concert was free and they sold the maxi-single, Kagen no sakura, ame, at this show only and released another single, Romancer, limited to 1000 copies. ayabie seemed unstoppable right from the start as they immediately launched into touring, including a short joint tour with alice nine. Their next maxi-single, Chousoi sou yori san rin, made it into the 10 top of the Oricon Indies chart and this accomplishment was soon followed by Gothic Party breaking into the Oricon Major charts top 100. ayabie ended their first year together with a performance in the Takedanobaba AREA and the Yokohama aka renga souko on December 31st.

After such an eventful first year, one would expect most bands to slow down and take a bit of a breather but this group of four did no such thing. ayabie released a mini-album in January, followed by a maxi-single in February, and then their first full album in March. The band launched into a new tour and on April 1st, they held a sold-out one-man live at Shibuya O-East. They released a single that same month and instead of resting after their blitz of releases and tours, ayabie announced that they would be releasing a new single on the 10th of each month over the summer. In October, they released their second mini album, EquAL pRayer 2 aLL and began another tour, EquAL pRayer 2 U. However, their biggest news perhaps, came at the start of that month as after of having nothing but support drummers, ayabie announced that Kenzo would be joining them as their official drummer and fifth member.

2006 promised to be another eventful year for ayabie; an official fanclub was opened and they immediately kicked off the year with a two new singles. In April they announced that they would be making their first overseas appearance in Finland, followed by lives in France and Germany, in June. They were well-recieved by their international fans (their Finnish concert sold-out) and seemed to enjoy themselves as well.

The band then returned to Japan and resumed their usual insane pace, releasing FAINT/Topaz at the end of June. When July came, however, it brought a shock to ayabie's fans; guitarist and band leader Ryohei announced he would be leaving ayabie. Despite that news hanging over the band, they released their third mini-album at the end of July and went on another tour which would be their final with Ryohei as a member. His last live with the group was at the Shibuya AX on August 30th.

Ryohei went on to form a new band, and after falling briefly quiet for a time (the first time seemingly since the start of the band), ayabie announced to the delight of their fans that they would be releasing a new single and new full-length album in November as well as a new tour taking them all over Japan titled Virgin Snow Color. Also in November, Yumehito (ex Soroban) who had initially played as a support guitarist after Ryohei's leave, was made the fifth member of ayabie.

ayabie continues to show no sign of slowing down. They distributed numerous singles during their Virgin Snow Color tour and even went overseas once more in May 2007. They have continued to tour all throughout the year and recently released their newest mini-album, Rikkaboshi.

Back to top Go down
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2008 12:03 am

Well, it is one of my favorite bands =^0^=
And i love kenzo and Aoi... both are so cute...
and it is one of my favorite videos of them...
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female
Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-04-27

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2008 2:50 pm

I love Ayabie, too...
Aoi has such an amazing voice.... And Kenzo is soo sweet and plays drums very good ^^
All of members are very talented, and I like their music ^^
My fav songs are Cubic [L-R]ock, Japanese Low-Res Caramel Town, 6gatsu 8ka, Kiss me Snow, and more ^^ Ayabie <3
Back to top Go down
http://thegazettesekai.motion-forum.net/
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2008 11:57 pm

My favorites songs from ayabie are:
Az
Daikei
Aikagi
Nankyoku
Artifact
Honey flavor
Shine
hinata and... more....

I love Aoi`s voice is so awesome and he`s so cute and sweet... ^__^
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 10:05 pm

Yes, and Aoi can sing very fast... When I heard 6gatsu 8ka, I was relly impresed, because he was singing sooooo fast :D
Back to top Go down
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 7:54 am

Yeah... and when he scream is so impresionant.... i love his voice he can be sweet, ruder, fast, misterious, etc... to the same time he is impresionant!!!! and awesome!!!
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2008 1:09 pm

Yeah, and Yumehito always acts like a kid :D He is so childish XD
Back to top Go down
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:16 am

yes... but... yumehito is so.... beautiful..... and .... he always is so cute
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 7:36 pm

And Kenzo..... He's so sweet <3
Back to top Go down
Portisha
Portisha

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-24

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 3:45 am

Ayabie!!! Aaaaaaa! love love love!

The first song I have ever heared is Japanese lo-rez Caramel Town! I couldn't stop to listen to that song!!!

My fav songs:

Cubic [L-R]ock, Caramel Town, Kiss Me Snow, Downer Beautiful Song, Kimi No Koe To Yakusoku, Psycho Circuit, Romancer, 6gatsu 8ka...

And about members - Yume is mine, mine, MINE!!! Not only that he is my fav Ayabie member - he's also Jrocker that is on my Top5 list, and that means that I love him very much, because it is very hard to make top5 when you know 150 and more...
Back to top Go down
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:01 pm

aaahhh!!!! Kenzo is mine.... he`s really cute!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About of the band
Page 1 of 1