Welcome to Art Of Pain, a forum for all JRock lovers!

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

About the band

Go down 
AuthorMessage
*Puget Niikura*

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-28

PostSubject: About the band   Tue May 06, 2008 11:43 pm

banner satoshi

[font=Comic Sans Ms]BIoGRAPHY
Girugamesh was created in 2003 in the suburbs of Tokyo. Their current line-up was formed in 2004 with Satoshi on vocals, Nii on guitar, ShuU on bass, and Яyo on drums.

They band inaugurated its birth by playing a live in Motoyawata ROUTE14 on March 24th, 2004. At the same time, they released their first demo, [kosaki uta] ~kaijou kata enban~.

The band played multiple shows and in August, they handed out two free records, jelato and →mikongyaku, at their lives. That same month, they released their first maxi-single, [kaisen sengen] ~kikaku kata enban~. The single reached the 10th place in the Oricon Indies chart, quite a feat for such a young band. As 2004 ended and 2005 began, the band went on a winter tour called 2005 fuyu no yukidoke tourou, culminating in a two-man live with Henzel. In March, they were featured for the first time on DVD, KINDLING VOL.1, along with other artists such as Phantasmagoria and Vidoll.

On April 15th, girugamesh played a two-man with Marusa. The concert was called Kaisen ('outbreak of war') and took place at Takadanobaba AREA, later to be commemorated by a release of a coupling CD called Senyuu kyoutou uta. The following month, they released their first mini-album and continued to tour like mad, this latest tour ending on July 17th with their first one-man show, which sold out.

The second half of the year was quite busy for the band as well. In September girugamesh released a new single, and in October they went on a coupling tour with Luvie.

In 2006, they went on their first one-man tour and released a new single in April. With their popularity continuing to grow, the band released their first full album entitled 13's reborn which was available in two different types, one limited and one regular. girugamesh continued their usual insane touring pace into 2007 before delighting their numerous international fans with their participation in the American multiband event, JRock Revolution. They were extremely well-received by the crowd and soon visited their fans in Europe as part of the J-Shock event before returning to Japan to take part in various multiband events there, such as the stylish wave EXTRA event.
girugamesh shows little sign of slowing down and the band has recently announced that they will be releasing their second full album in December, 2007. [/front]

Back to top Go down
View user profile
*Puget Niikura*

Female

PostSubject: Re: About the band   Tue May 06, 2008 11:51 pm

I love this band... and i love satoshi he`s so sexy and i love his voice... and i love almost their songs... these are very dark and mysterious.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katja
Mosher
Mosher

Female
Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: About the band   Wed May 07, 2008 10:08 pm

They are dark, but I haven't heard much their songs... But, from what I've heard, they seem very talented... I looooove their song Furubita Shashin, Fukai No Yami, and I have a few songs more...
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegazettesekai.forumotion.com/
*Puget Niikura*

Female

PostSubject: Re: About the band   Sat May 10, 2008 7:42 am

yes i like the way how they play in a show
my favorite songs are:
Rocker`s
vermillion
Dance rock night
domino
etc....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Katja
Mosher
Mosher

Female
Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: About the band   Sat May 10, 2008 1:25 pm

I don't have all their songs, but I wwill download them... They seem to be very talented ^^
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://thegazettesekai.forumotion.com/
*Puget Niikura*

Female

PostSubject: Re: About the band   Mon May 12, 2008 4:24 am

yes... i was trying to dowload their music..... they`re so interesant..... i need listen more of them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the band   

Back to top Go down

About the band
Page 1 of 1