Art Of Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Art Of Pain, a forum for all JRock lovers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About of the band

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-28

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:01 am

Screw
SCREW, formed in March 2006, may be a new band, but their members have good experience from their former bands. Vocalist Byo used to be a member of Joker together with the bassist Yuuto, who was also in gossip for a short while. Guitarist Kazuki used to be in Clover, their drummer Jin was in LiViNg DEAD and Manabu who used to be their support guitarist, became an official member after they signed onto the label indie PSC in May 2007.

They started off playing secret lives and their first oneman concert was held at Takadanobaba AREA on April 23. Their first mini-album, Nanairo no Reienka, was released in July that same year and it was limited to 2000 copies.

Several concerts were held and three maxi-singles were released later in the year, and to finish off 2006 they were invited to be a part of the Winter Romantic Fes.3days「X-day」 event organized by Kanoma (ex Fatima) and Kamijo (Versailles, ex Lareine).

2007 began with more concerts and in March they released a full length album which they called Fusion of the core. A promotional tour for the album, LIMITED FUSION, soon followed. A short while after the tour, SCREW was signed on to PSC and they released the singles VENOM and VIRUS.

Much more can be expected from this young band as they have many concerts scheduled and they can be counted on to turn out some great new releases as well.
Back to top Go down
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-28

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:03 am

I love this band!!! ^^
specially the song of death`s door is so great!!!
i love Byo`s voice is so amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female
Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-04-27

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:55 pm

Oh, I have to hear something from them.... Thanx for telling your fav song, I will look for it ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thegazettesekai.motion-forum.net/
Sponsored content

About of the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About of the band   About of the band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About of the band
Page 1 of 1