Art Of Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Art Of Pain, a forum for all JRock lovers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-04-27

Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!!   Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:11 am

okay,this game was invented by admin-sama and her ex-band-members HiKaRi and YuKi....
the game goes this way

you choose your parents from a JRock world!
than you choose your grandparents,uncles and so on... XD
and we talk about it,but remember:It is all fictional and none of mentioned JRockers are not in my house.! my bed khm

okay:
My name is kira,and yes it is written in small fonts.
My mother is Kyo,vocalist of Dir En Grey and my father is Kaoru from Dir En Grey,so since Im a 'daddy's girl' you can call me by nickname 'Mini Leader-sama' (i mean this really)

My mom threw me up on stage,while performing 'Embryo'.

My parents weren't nice so hide-sama adopted me,and that's how HiKaRi(the ex bandmate) became my step-sister,because hide is her dad,and Miyavi is her mom.

My grandfather(by my mother's side) is Mana-sama,and my grandmother is Hitsugi(Nightmare).

my grandfather by my father's side is Karyu(D'espairs Ray),and my grandmother is Gackt,whom my Father Kaoru and I hate from the very bottom of our shitty Jrock souls.

I have uncles:Die,Toshiya and Shinya (Dir En Grey) and very good friends named Kai(Gazette) who often cooks for me,because I burn the kitchen when I try to cook,and Aiji (L.MC).

funny

also I have a sister named BOU(ex An Cafe) and no,Im not going to tell you where he is.
My other sisters are:
Kei (Sadie),Maya(L.MC),Uruha(Gazette)
My brothers:
Yomi(Nightmare),Tero(Vidoll,and he and Gaara are my fav. brothers),Kanon(An Cafe),and Gaara(Merry).

and ofcourse,my aunts:Kana(solo),Pata,Yoshiki,Heath and Toshi from X JAPAN.

funny funny funny
at the very end I come,kira-sama,the almighty leader-sama and vocalist of Akai Crina,a band that will soon rule the world XD
and Issy(FlyCover) is it's drummer,and our guitarist isn't registered here yet,but she will be here soon.

your turn. ballon
Back to top Go down
https://art-of-pain.forumotion.com
Kea
Kea

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-05-01

PostSubject: Re: Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!!   Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:41 am

hmmm.... my name is kea, written... however you want xD my mom is Toshiya and my dad is Kaoru. kira and I are halfsisters but she doesn't know that yet... and I surely doubt that she'll ever find that out. xD

I have a boyfriend, his name is Kai, he's the sweetest little creature on this whole world and I love him sooooo much... Don't even think of falling in love with him! unless you wanna die painfuly and slowly *evil grin*

I'm not in the mood for writing more, think yhis is enough for now.... you don't need to know everything...
Back to top Go down
http://jrock.4umer.com
kira~
Admin
kira~

Female
Number of posts : 666
Registration date : 2008-04-27

PostSubject: Re: Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!!   Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 12:45 am

yes i do baka I knowthat XD

kea is my big sister (or little?)

so I hooked up Kai and Kea :D
Back to top Go down
https://art-of-pain.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!!   Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fake JRock Family!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1