Art Of Pain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Art Of Pain, a forum for all JRock lovers!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About the band

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-04-28

About the band Empty
PostSubject: About the band   About the band I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:32 am

d asagi

D is A wonderful mixture of metal and melodic rock - that's the best way to describe D's music. It wasn't long after the band's formation that they gained popularity and success, probably because they're quite different from your average visual indie band.

Their strongest points are, without a doubt, the vocals and variety of their compositions. Their discography includes heavy, guitar songs like 'Face' or 'Vampire Missa' as well as beautiful, melancholic ballads such as 'Tsukiyou no Koi Uta'. No matter the style, the songs are always a display of Asagi's vocal abilities. His voice can truly charm, and no wonder - he's been working on it and improving in various bands even before D. And that is probably the key to the band's success - the experience of its members, all of whom have played in various bands before.
Back to top Go down
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female

About the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the band   About the band I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 7:37 am

Well, the voice of Asagi is so impresionant.... is incredible how he can sing in a high note and how he cans sing like a woman and at the same time...
It`s a great band!!!! their discography like`s me so much.....
Back to top Go down
Katja
Mosher
Mosher
Katja

Female
Number of posts : 442
Registration date : 2008-04-27

About the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the band   About the band I_icon_minitimeSat May 10, 2008 1:24 pm

Yeah, he can sing very high but very deep, too. I loooove the song Ouka Saki Some Ni Keri <3
Back to top Go down
http://thegazettesekai.motion-forum.net/
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female

About the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the band   About the band I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 4:21 am

yes.... he is so impresionant (asagi)
and... i like his solist project too
my favorites songs are:
eguru shoudou
leukocyte
sleeper
signal
vampire missa
and... eden
Back to top Go down
Portisha
Portisha

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-05-24

About the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the band   About the band I_icon_minitimeSun May 25, 2008 2:51 am

When I first time heared their song [Ouka Saki Some Ni Keri] it sounded somehow strange to me... But in a very short time I realized I like that song very much! I must hear some more... And Asagi's voice is really impressive...

@ *Puget Niikura* : Oh, you choosed very good pic! I like Asagi's outfit! Great! ^^
Back to top Go down
*Puget Niikura*
*Puget Niikura*

Female

About the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the band   About the band I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 6:08 pm

thanks... He looks so good!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About the band Empty
PostSubject: Re: About the band   About the band I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the band
Page 1 of 1